While not a sexy topic for a blog post, it is a question worth asking. Are you passionate about your insurance agency CRM?
If you are not excited to talk with your clients and prospects about the tools used to manage your agency then you are probably leaving some money on the table.
Imagine walking into every sales meeting with a prospective client and demonstrating from your iPad or laptop how your agency will objectively improve on the service provided by the existing agent.
The best insurance agency crm applications include unique features that can
- improve your sales close ratio
- client retention rate
- and reduce the time required to service your existing clients.
With the right CRM for your insurance agency, on all of your future sales calls you can actually demonstrate how your agency will objectively improve upon the service provided by the existing agent by:
- doing a better job communicating benefits to their employeesdoing a better job communicating with the group benefit administrators
- being able to answer more questions on that first inbound call without needing to research and call back
- using exception reporting to prevent customer service issues from falling through the cracks
- reducing the amount of time required to manage their employee benefit administration
- providing regular stewardship reporting
Do the math, these are not peanuts. We are talking about a lot of money.
- How much revenue does your average new client generate annually?
- How many new business opportunities do you get each year?
- How much more money would you make if you could win one additional group out of every 20 or 30 opportunities because of the value added services provided by your new insurance agency CRM?
- How many groups do you lose for one reason or another over the course of a year?
- How much more money would you make if you could prevent the loss of just one or two groups a year because of these new value added services provided by your insurance agency CRM?
- How much could you save annually in payroll if you were able to reduce the time it takes to service your existing book of business by 10% or 15%?